Hi! I'm Mat Doormat
From High Cotton
Humorous, and well made. These mats are made of 100% olefin for indoor and outdoor use. Carpet is printed with color-fast inks. Wash with hose and brush clean. .
- Amazon Sales Rank: #5604 in Kitchen & Housewares
- Brand: High Cotton, Inc.
- Number of items: 1
Oh, we died.
Mat, my special friend who cannot spell the shortened version of his name correctly, literally swooned with pleasure upon unwrapping this from its packaging. Not only does it cause him to erupt into a gush of manic laughter at its sparkling wit, but it also serves the purpose of reminding him of his name each time he wheels himself back into the home. Wonderful.
Hi. I'm Mat - door mat.
Came in quick. Both receipients who they were purchased for loved it (both named Matt). Everyone who saw it got a kick out of it. Great, funny gift and good quality.
Mat
I loved this doormat from the instant I saw it! My whole family loves "Mat" and he has been quite the hit in the neighborhood. The mat is of good quality and has been easy to care for.