Pinzon 500-Thread-Count Sateen King Sheet Set, Sage Green
From Amazon
100% cotton, 500 Thread Count single ply sheet set. Super soft, high luxury sheet. Set includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet and two pillowcases (dimensions: king flat 112X104, king fittted: 78x80, pillowcases 21X40. Fitted sheet has 15" deep pocket. Care instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble Dry low. Remove Promptly. Iron on lowest setting as needed. Made in China.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #209637 in Kitchen & Housewares
- Size: King
- Color: Sage Green
- Brand: Amazon
- Model: PNZ500-GRE-KG
- Released on: 2006-09-01
- Dimensions: .10" h x 80.00" w x 78.00" l,
Super soft!
These sheets were exactly what I was looking for...they're extremely smooth and feel SUPER soft. I really like how well the fitted sheet fits my pillow top mattress and the fact there's elastic all the way around; it's a secure fit. I'm really happy with these sheets, especially for the price I paid and am planning to give them as a Christmas gift( anyone would love them).
Wonderful Sheets
We've been using these sheets for about 8 months. Excellent quality and craftsmanship. They have a very nice soft feel to them, but aren't to shinny. They've been very durable through many washings, I would highly recommend these to anyone.
I don't want to get out of bed!
I bought 3 king sets when these were on sale, and my only regret is that I didn't buy more. Even at regular price, these are worth the money. They are so smooth and silky soft - and I am super picky about sheets. I absolutely WILL NOT sleep on any sheet that has ANY pilling or roughness going on. My skin is too sensitive. The pockets are deep, and the sheet stays on the bed. They also launder well. I do wish there were darker shades though. These pastels are nice, but I prefer deeper shades. That won't stop me from buying more though - I can't see the color when I am blishfully asleep!